Get 2 FREE eBooks on How to Get Started on Twitter Now!
That’s a lot of fellow netrepreneurs to network with. TwitDir is a great resource to find out Twitter’s Top 100 Followers, Top 100 Updaters, Top 100 Favoriters, Top 100 (New) and more. However, it also allows you to search for people six different ways including by name or location. This can allow you to pin point the demographics on fellow Tweeters.
As a new netprepreneur, you may ask yourself, “How can Twitter help me?” Well, if Barack Obama is using it to update his political campaign’s where abouts and events, maybe you should too. CNN even has a profile to release breaking news. Technology expert and journalist, Leo Laporte is a great example of how to integrate Twitter into your business.
How are netrepreneurs using Twitter? According to a recent survey by Top Rank Online Marketing, the # 1 reason was “Sharing links to items of interest to your network” followed up by “Networking for new contacts.” So people are using Twitter for business reasons.
To find out other netrepreneur’s opinions just take a poll of people on Twitter. Actually, it’s called a TwitPoll and no it’s not to tease or taunt people like Websters would have you believe. The poll could be real scientific like this one, “Tweetpoll Results on Social Media Monitoring and Measurement” with lots of fancy statics and results.
Here is an excellent & often hysterical uses of Twitter that other netrepreneurs are using th social networking site for “Power-Tweeting: 101 Everyday Uses for Twitter”. 101 real ways people use Twitter for job, love, business, sports, music, movies, politics, beer and technology. Someone actually resigned form their job using Twitter.
12 Twitter tools every Netrepreneur needs to maximize Twitter
- TwitDir already mention and a must to stay on top of Twitter.
- Tweet Burner Lets you track what happens with the links you share on Twitter.
- Ping FM is a simple service that makes updating your social networks a snap.
- Tweet Stats will give you lots of data to see when, where, how, who, which users you respond to most often, and which tools you use the most to post on Twitter.
- Twitter Local allows you to search by area code for posts from Twitterers within 1 mile or as far away as 20 miles.
- Twitter Mobile Allows to post using mobile devices when your away from the computer.
- Twist find, monitor and watch trends in Twitter
- TwitPic let’s you share photos on Twitter.0
- Twhirl you can send direct messages, view replies, you can view friends, followers, basically everything you can do on the web.
- Twitter Wheel Find out which of your Twitter friends know each other!
- Twitturly for tracking what URLs people are talking about as they talk about them on Twitter.
- Twerp Scan this tool might help identify those whom you may want to block.
Don’t Forget to Get Your 2 FREE eBooks on How to Kick-Butt on Twitter Below!
Twitter in Plain English
Don’t Be A Twitter Whore – How NOT to Use Twitter
(But, GREAT way to use YouTube) You need to get started on Twitter today! Learn the “Insider Secrets” how Netrepreneurs are using Twitter to get their message out. Can you afford not to see what Twitter can do for you? You need to get these secrets and strategies before it’s too late. Get your FREE eBooks Now!
Is your competition on Twitter?
Can you afford to find out tomorrow?